13 June 2017 – The recently launched, impressively-elegant, all-new Lincoln Continental has made an impressive entry into the UAE market to an enthusiastic response across the emirates, according to Al Tayer Motors – the official UAE importer-dealer for the brand.
The 2017 version of the iconic Continental, that served to carry state leaders and monarchs for decades, has been delivered to customers .
The sedan, with prices starting from AED 199,000 inclusive of three years/60,000 kilometres extended service package, is available at Al Tayer Motors showrooms in Dubai and the Northern Emirates, and at Premier Motors showrooms in Abu Dhabi.
Class-leading features in the all-new 2017 Lincoln Continental subtly transform the ordinary into extraordinary, from a segment first innovative door latching system that effortlessly opens the door, to an available expansive twin-panel moon roof that transforms the interior, creating a feeling of airy spaciousness and emphasising the understated, quiet luxury.
Key features that make the all-new Lincoln Continental stand out
- E-latch – exclusive to Lincoln. Simply pressing a button on the door handle activates the new microprocessor-controlled E-latch electronic door handle, releasing the door for easy entry, while the available auto-cinch feature secures the door latch when gently closed
- Perfect Position front seats – inspired by those used in private aircraft; a patented comfort carrier system conforms to and supports the body, enhancing comfort. The seats have available heating, cooling and massaging functionality, along with up to 30-way adjustability
- Signature LED accent lights on the headlamps and tail-lamps add a sense of warmth, while ambient interior lights on the door panels, instrument panel and cup holders softly illuminate the interior
- Approach Detection technology – exterior welcome mats illuminate, and soft exterior and interior lights glow to provide feeling of a warm welcome
- Lincoln-exclusive 3.0-litre Twin Turbo V6 engine produces 373HP* and 575Nm* of torque for effortless performance and refinement
- Revel Sound system – Point Source Architecture, Field Balancing Shorting Rings, auto-adjusting “Clarif-Fi” that matches source quality with the precise level of audio reconstruction make the beautifully-built and designed 13-speaker Revel audio system and a 19-speaker Revel Ultima™ system a highlight
- Adaptive Cruise Control – With stop-and-go functionality, ACC can automatically slow the car, resuming higher speeds when traffic clears. The system activates the brakes automatically to bring the car to a complete stop if the driver fails to apply the brakes in time
- Lincoln Active Park Assist with 360-degree camera – This technology will steer your vehicle into a parking space, while an available 360-degree camera system allows the driver to see around the car when in reverse
The Lincoln Continental profile is distinctive and instantly recognisable – sleek, athletic, with an understated confidence and re-interpreted nameplate that still resonates.