As 2017 draws to a close, Rolls-Royce Abu Dhabi Motors – recognized as the world’s best Bespoke dealership for the past nine years – has revealed the top Bespoke models commissioned this year.
At the requests of customers, as well as designed by the experienced in-house team for the local market, 99% of cars ordered in 2017 were entirely Bespoke, with the content per model costing an additional USD 25,000 on average.
The top Bespoke models of 2017 include:
- Phantom Zenith Collection
- Wisdom collection
- Ghost Oasis edition
- Dawn inspired by Fashion
- Last of last Phantom Drophead Coupé
- Mohammed Kazem Wraith
- First Bespoke Dawn Black Badge
- Wraith in Blushing Pink
- Spirit of the Union Wraith
- Wraith inspired by Manchester City Football Club